The spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) says with the new centrifuges installed following the third step that Iran took to reduce its commitments under the 2015 nuclear deal, the country’s enrichment capacity is to reach the level it was before signing the agreement.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says the country is ready to restart nuclear talks with the member states of the P5+1 group if the United States removes all sanctions it has re-imposed on Iran after Washington quit a landmark nuclear deal with Tehran last year.
The International Court of Justice (ICJ) will soon begin hearing Iran’s legal challenge against renewed sanctions by the United States.
The speaker of Iran's Parliament says European countries must offer their plans for the full implementation of a nuclear agreement signed between Iran and the P5+1 group of countries following withdrawal of the United States from the deal.
Foreign Ministry of the Islamic Republic of Iran has presented a report to the Parliament (Majlis) to brief the lawmakers on the implementation process of the 2015 nuclear deal following Washington’s withdrawal.
Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says a historic nuclear agreement Tehran signed with the P5+1 group of countries in 2015 is still a "triumph of multilateral diplomacy" even after the US pullout from the agreement.
Foreign Minister of the Islamic Republic of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif says all the remaining signatories to a 2015 landmark nuclear agreement have political will to stand up to the United States' move to withdraw from the deal.
Foreign ministers of Iran and the five remaining parties to the 2015 nuclear deal are scheduled to meet in the Austrian capital, Vienna, on Friday to discuss ways of maintaining the international accord after the US’s withdrawal.
Foreign Minister of the Islamic Republic of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif says the United States is determined to destroy a key 2015 nuclear agreement signed between Tehran and the P5+1 group of countries in a bid to force Iran to walk away from the deal.
First Vice President Es'haq Jahangiri has called on all Iranians to close ranks and counter a "serious economic war" launched by the United States against the Islamic Republic.